How To Get Here
- Neighbouring the Second Ring Road and Chaoyangmen Avenue
- Meeting point for two subway lines, Subway lines 2 and 6 pass through Chaoyangmen Station with Exits at Galaxy SOHO
- 10 minutes from Beijing’s CBD (Central Business District)
- 10 minutes from Beijing Train Station
- 20 minutes from Capital Airport
- 18 bus lines pass through Chaoyangmen Station
Asia’s largest modern
Galaxy SOHO’s geographic situation offers premium accessibility by all modes of transportation. Located in the Dongzhimen transportation hub, Galaxy SOHO sits above numerous bus routes as well as Subway lines 2 and 6, and is conveniently accessible to the airport and ring road network. Galaxy SOHO’s underground commercial area is connected to subway entrances and exits providing superior conditions for daily pedestrian traffic flow.
Gathering place National
Home to the head offices of China Telecom, China Mobile, Sinopec, CNOOC, China Life Insurance, PICC, Bank of China, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Justice as well as a number of other core national companies and central government's ministries and institutions; this is a section of Beijing that possesses unparalleled prime status. The various industries concentrated here create a multi-culture which combined with a prized central location and the economic, political and cultural make-up of the area, promise the steady increase of the district’s prestige and prominence over time.
Sales & Leasing
No. 7A Xiao Pai Fang Hutong
Dongcheng District, Beijing